Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am alive

Hello my one or two readers. Sorry that I have not written for a long time. I will give the cliched excuse that I have been busy. The time just flies and every time I think about writing an entry into the blog, my kid either distracts me with her impish smile or I need to change a nappy. But I am still around quietly observing Brussels in its glory.

Winter has started really early. The streets have already been dusted with quite a bit of snow. The days turn dark at around four in the afternoon and the sun rises at 8:45. Between the sun rising and setting, the days are mostly a sickly grey. It is depressing and I often crave sunlight. Now is the time of year where drinking would come in handy.

I hope to review some Christmas beers as this is the time of year to eat, drink and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment